Lions Den Episode XIII – Documentation isn’t scary: Dispelling myths about documentation your A&S
Documentation isn’t scary: Dispelling myths about documentation your A&S with Mistress Laerðimoðir Sigriðis “GALA” Eiriksdotti.
The myths about what many THINK Laurels &/or Judges are looking for in good documentation VERSES what we are ACTUALLY looking for are not nearly are daunting as you may think. In this lecture class we will cover topics of:
1. What is required in your documentation?
2. What makes good/bad documentation?
3. How do I document the un-documentable?
4. Where do I begin documenting my project?
5. I’m not good at writing/formatting/typing. What do I do? There will be examples shown and there will be time given for questions during and after.
Please note that, by participating, you are agreeing to be recorded and grant permission to have the recording posted to SCA Social Media Channels.