Archery & Thrown Weapons Winter Practice
· Winter practice (Nov to Apr) is in the back forage field
If no classes or riding have been booked in the sand arena by the morning of practice, we may use it during the winter practice (check with Jen Landell first.)
***All attendees must sign a Cornwall Ridge waiver form***
· Children aged 18 and under are free with a paid adult and must be under parent or guardian supervision at all times.
Give a tooney; take a tooney: there will be a little “Tooney Chest” of toonies at the reg table. If you’re short $2 for practice, please feel free to take a tooney to add to your fee. No questions asked. If you can contribute coin to the “Tooney Chest”, please do. Let’s encourage participation by as wide a group of people as we can.
· Parking is along the right side of the road after the gate or beside the trailers to the left of the indoor arena. Please don’t block any gates. NO parking in the area in front of the Dressage shed (our locker). One vehicle is permitted to temorarily load or unload there.
· Washroom in the indoor arena.
· Arena lounge up the flight of stairs in the indoor arena.
· Dressage booth is available for storage. Please keep the left side clear so that it can be used for Dressage viewing.
Conditions of Use
· Clean up all garbage, target debris and target pins.
· Keep the Arena lounge, kitchen, and washroom clean.
· Turn off lights when finished in an area.
· Close doors where noted to keep the heat inside.
· Do not adjust any temperature controls in the building.
· It is preferred that no animals be brought onto the equestrian centre. If service animals are required, they must be leashed at all times. Please clean up after your animal.
· Please do not interact with any horses or dogs without express permission of the owner and Jen Landell
For more details and updates check out the Lions Gate Archery and Thrown Weapons Facebook page or contact the Baronial Archer at email@example.com